Employment Solicitor | 5 PQE | Top 10 Firm
This leading employment, pensions & benefits team handles complex instructions from clients consisting of public and private bodies, multinationals, PLC’s and financial services entities.
They are seeking an experience Employment Solicitor currently advising or with a desire to advise a similar range of clients and who can handle both contentious and non-contentious instructions (primarily contentious).
You will be responsible for delivering innovative advice and support to clients and deal with issues such as:
- Reviewing and drafting employment policies and employment contracts;
- Advising in relation to general HR queries, particularly issues such as:
- Bullying and harassment,
- Absence management,
- Performance management,
- Disciplinary and grievance processes, etc;
- Assisting in handling claims before the various employment law and industrial relations for including the LRC, the Labour Court, Equality Tribunal, the Employment Appeals Tribunal and Civil Courts;
- Assisting with due diligence in corporate transactions
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Legal Recruitment Director, Robert Connolly on 01 234 3196.
What we do
We recruit within the Dublin & London market from Equity / Fixed Equity & Salaried Partner level to Newly Qualified for leading Law firms, financial institutions and any other commercial entity that requires an internal legal function. We provide advice and direction to job seekers and have detailed benchmarks for salary and benefits across the legal industry.