My Client is one of the leading FMCG Companies and due to a move, are now looking for a Demand Planner to join the Team. Why this opportunity ? It is their brands; ( cool ; on trend iconic brands within the drinks and healthy space) their success within the market and the people on the Team. The Hiring Manager and the people on the Team and their collaborative approach makes this a very exciting opportunity.
What is required and why this opportunity
A must have requirement for this role is a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a demand planner/ supply Planner position and it would be highly advantageous if you have experience of working within the FMCG sector.
As mentioned, my client has some high-profile brands and in this role; you must have a positive outlook; strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving. In terms of responsibilities, you must be capable of handling and interpreting large amounts of data and to calmly take pressure in you stride as you will work in in a busy environment -So will it be a challenge? Yes, but a great one ! and you will gain invaluable exposure working as part of an engaged and experienced Team and work on some of the best brands in the Foods/ Drinks sector. Gillian the Hiring Manager/ Head of Supply Chain said “ Being able to plan and prioritise is key ; we have a great team in place who will give you / the person time and there will be a clear induction plan in place. I would like someone who is inquisitive; analytical and has a positive and personable approach. As a result, you will gain invaluable experience and there is room for career progression.”
Why this opportunity- it is the Hiring Manager and the Supply Chain Supervisor- ( I have been fortunate to place a couple of people within the Business- they work at a fast pace; but there is no red tape, and they encourage both an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach and continuously promote people within the Business.)
Salary is negotiable- you must have experience working in a demand planner/ supply planner role in the Irish marketplace.
- Generating, reviewing and maintaining purchase plans for various Richmond brands
- Building strong working relationships with both stakeholders and their Brand principal’s supply chain teams
- Managing and running various supply planning reports
- Presenting supply plans to various internal and external stakeholders within the business when required
- Supporting the other supply chain functions and cross functional colleagues when required
- Engaging in ad-hoc tasks and analysis when required
- Building strong working relationships with the logistics team and their partners.
- Such other tasks as from time to time are advised by your manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demand/Supply background within the drinks/food/retail or similar required
- Demand/Supply planning experience required preferably in FMCG or another fast-paced environment
- Experience using SAP/Oracle/Navision demand planning & ERP systems
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience driving consensus reviews cross-functionally within a business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of handling and interpreting large volumes of data
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated confidentially.