My Client is a leading Global FMCG Organisation and due to continued growth and a new venture are looking to recruit an ambitious Brand/ Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have a long history of staff retention; are extremely well liked and respected by their customer base and are consistently looking to see how they can grow sales./increase market share. ( The culture of the company stems from the Head of Sales and Marketing- who is a gentleman and a great guy to work with and learn from)- They merged with a huge global Business 3 years ago and brought in a new CEO which has enabled them to build on their success.
From a Recruitment point of view; I have been fortunate to place a couple of people in the organisation and the feedback from the employees has been positive – they love working in the company- and their culture is one of positivity; collaboration and ownership.
** To be considered for this role, you must have at least 3-5 years Marketing experience within the FMCG Sector- Foods/ Drinks- This is a must in terms of requirements. **
This is a replacement role and follows on from the great success by the current Senior Marketing Executive who took the role from a standing start and delivered in the role but she is now looking for a new challenge so hence the move but she gained invaluable experience. In this role, you will take ownership for a fantastic new launch and the focus off the role is quite diverse with a focus on digital; consumer and trade marketing and the Head of the Division is looking for someone who can handle autonomy and have a strategic mindset.
He said " Denis; the brand launch of our new brand has received very positive feedback – from our Customers and Consumers and the big draw is what the brand stands for; our product offering and it's taste and its sustainability message. There are huge opportunities within the category to drive brand awareness and ultimately sales. and I see it as a fantastic opportunity for a Brand/ Marketing Manager to take ownership and put their own stamp on the role"
In this role, you will work closely with the sales, Retail marketing and NPD team and you will be responsible for everything that is marketing related- My Client is looking to target both the Retail and Foodservices sector and this is very much a 360-marketing role but it will be up to you to come up with ideas ; get buy in and drive sales.
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for the Brand in line with business objectives.
- Develop and implement the trade marketing activity plan in order to support the commercial teams in both the Grocery Retail and Foodservices channels; with more of an emphasis on the Grocery Retail channel.
- Develop effective marketing materials for all consumer touch points across key trade sectors.
- Deliver effective trade and consumer communications for the brand across all media.
- Direct & manage company digital strategy including design and user interface, implementation of content plan, SEO and existing e-commerce platform- whilst working in tandem with their digital partners.
- Direct & manage social media channels to drive community engagement and development.
- Represent the Company and Brand at trade shows/exhibitions and key account presentations.
- Analysis of brand & customer performance and identification of areas for improvement.
- Budget management, reporting and analysis of the effectiveness of all activity.
- Manage through the line agencies from concept, brief to go live.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience in the FMCG Sector- Ideally have Brand Manager / Marketing experience within the FMCG Industry
- Must be ambitious, determined and have strong communication skills.
- To handle autonomy; take ownership and have both strong influencing and commercial skills yet be both creative and strategic.
- Have exposure to digital; be able to direct and influence both agencies and customers.
- Commercial and strategic mindset and Attention to Detail and Time Management is key.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Denis Mac Sweeney from Amicus Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Denis 087 977 2742. All Applications are treated with strict confidence.