My client is a global FMCG Organisation and due to a move ( person is moving overseas/ travel) they are now looking for Brand Manager to join the Business. My client has a vast array of brands across confectionary; drinks; ambient and Healthcare and this role will fall into their Healthcare division.
The purpose of the role: In this role, you will play an integral part of the brand team where you will have responsibility for overseeing the full brand agenda from advertising to promotions, planning and in store activation, across key stakeholders, including field sales, supply chain and key brand partners.
So why this role? There are a number of reasons 1. The exposure you will get to working on some amazing brands- one of their key brands is number 1 within the Health and Wellness area 2. The experience you will gain working in a big blue chip global company and room for career progression. 3. Alison- the Head of Marketing – is fantastic – she has been with the organisation for close to 10 years- starting off as a Brand Manager- aside from her experience, she is extremely personable and will invest in you said “ Denis I am looking for someone who has a willingness to learn and can challenge thinking- yes of course, it will take time to learn how processes work/ ways of working but I see this as a great opportunity for someone to work in an exciting and on- trend area. The Health and Wellness categories are performing extremely well and as a Team we have hit full bonus in the last 2 years.”
My Client and the specific team operate off a hybrid model- split between home/ office and as highlighted above there is room for career progression.
NB– Please only apply for this position if you have a valid Irish work permit / eligible to work in Ireland and ideally a minimum of 2 years marketing experience within the FMCG/ Pharmaceutical sector.
- Plan and implement ATL & BTL activities for own and partner brands.
- Manage the annual brand planning process.
- Manage day to day relationship with partner brand stakeholders – sales reporting, marketing, promotions, forecasting, NPD, technical issues.
- Manage the promotional guidelines & plans.
- Implement the NPD agenda – identifying opportunities, develop business cases, set KPI’s, manage product launch and support roll out.
- Manage the marketing budget – for both owned and partner brands.
- Manage and plan social media channel activity for key brands in conjunction with media agency.
- Coordinate events and exhibitions at certain times of year.
- Support internal stake holders – supply, sales reps, warehouse etc.
- Support training agenda for own and partner brands.
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience in FMCG or Healthcare Sector- highly advantageous if you have experience of working in the Irish FMCG/ Healthcare sectors.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Commercial acumen and a proven record in managing campaigns.
- A self-motivated person with a positive “get things done” attitude.
- An excellent collaborator with an ability to work cross functionally to deliver their agendas.
For more information, please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at email@example.com . All applications will be treated confidentially.