My Client is a leading international organisation within the manufacturing/ Retail space and due to the launch of a new premium brand; they are looking for an ambitious Brand Manager to join the Team. To exemplify the success of the Business; my client has doubled in employee numbers in the last 5 years and there are now 150 people in the Business across Ireland; Europe and the States.
This is a wide and diverse role- that will combine content/ email marketing; PR; Events working with influencers but the experience and ability to create and executive digital strategy will be key. The Head of Marketing is a big sell for me ! There are 4 people on the Marketing team and she leads by example- “ Denis we have high expectations for this brand both in Europe and the States- and the crucial aspect for this role is to be able to plan and prioritise- there will be a lot of meetings with Agencies and within the Business and I am looking for someone who is willing to learn; analytical and creative and can create a digital strategy and ultimately drive sales for the Brand.”
Official Job Description
Reporting to the Head of Marketing; with a dotted line to the Head of Sales, the Brand Manager – , will drive the strategic plan for growing this brand in existing and emerging markets. The role will act as the key brand contact for all central functions; US, Irish and European Sales Teams, E- commerce, Finance and Operations. The role will also be responsible for growing relationships with external marketing and sales teams through our International partner store network.
In tandem with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales, the role looks at long term brand strategy therefore there is a duality of focus in the role, needing to be organised and commercially focussed.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the company’s Strategic Marketing plan across all markets and territories.
- Research consumer needs, monitor market trends, identify and propose potential marketing activities to invest based on findings.
- Regular communications with their partners across all markets, including campaign performance, and development of joint marketing initiatives.
- Be an advocate and ambassador for the brand with internal stakeholders.
- Liaison and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns with the internal support teams, e.g. Online Marketing Team, Graphic Design and Support Marketing.
- Management of all International PR agencies for media outreach and influencer campaigns.
- Support the International team on all marketing activity, including outreach to key external audience.
- Regular customer marketing updates and reporting on campaign performance.
- Main point of contact for all external marketing, print and promotional agencies.
- Liaise with the sales team on new store opening and merchandise requirements.
- Daily response to customer marketing support material requests.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of marketing materials to support all International markets.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and insights on International marketing activity to be used for future business decisions.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years’ Marketing experience in Brand Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Experience an advantage
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time.
- Good analytical skills, able to respond to results and research.
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Denis Mac Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give Denis a call on 087 977 2742.