Amicus have been engaged by a progressive medium sized firm, based in North Dublin, to assist them recruit a part qualified accountant with practice experience. It is an exciting time to join the firm as they are growing and introducing new initiatives internally. The firm provides a range of services across audit, accountancy, tax and advisory to a diverse client base. Standard hours will be 08:30 – 17:00.
- Assist with planning of audit and performing audits
- Prepare financial statements and high-quality work papers
- Delegate to the audit team and provide on the job training
- Complete Audit files; bring assignments to completion
- Applies analytical thinking and professional scepticism
- Part qualified ACCA, ACA or CPA
- Currently working in a practice environment
- 2 years Audit and or accounts experience
- Good knowledge of FRS 102
- Knowledge of CaseWare would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Car Parking
- Coverage of professional subscriptions
- Social and Team building events
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
???????What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.