A medium sized firm (offering fully remote working if desired) are hiring an experienced auditor to join their growing practice. This exciting role would be suitable for a qualified accountant with auditing experience. The role will involve working with clients across a range of sectors including retail, technology, construction, transport, and hospitality.
As a progressive, well established and rapidly growing firm of accountants and tax advisors they provide auditing services to clients operating across a diverse range of industries. Working closely across internal departments they offer excellent support to staff and emphasise a strong work/life balance.
Their remuneration packages are highly competitive and are designed to attract talented and dedicated team members. With high levels of growth, you will have an excellent chance to excel in your career by working on diverse and interesting projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
The successful candidate can work remotely and be based anywhere in Ireland, however there will be a need to attend client’s premises for onsite testing as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhering to internal and external standards and deadlines
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Ensuring audits are completed on time, within budget and maintaining client satisfaction
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of accountants, business advisers and tax experts
- Ensuring the completion of audit files by the team and presenting same for review
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with experience in a medium/large practice
- Minimum 2 years' PQE working as part of an audit team.
- Good attention to detail, strong time management and planning skills
- Proven ability to develop, manage and maintain relationships with clients
- Comfortable working in a supporting, mentoring, and training role.
- Strong team player who will also be able to work on their own initiative
- Strong technical expertise with a solution orientated focus.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.