Amicus have been engaged by a leading Meath based firm to assist them recruit an Audit Manager. Boasting an excellent client base and work life balance this represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager looking to work closer to home.
- Audit of SME companies (Medium and Large) and groups, consolidated accounts
- Accounts to trial balance (including full year end file prep, reports etc)
- Statutory Accounts
- Supervise and assist with training of junior staff where required
- Responsible for overall compliance of Audit/Accounts function
- Develop opportunities for expanding practice client base
- Demonstrable Audit experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA | ACCA)
- In depth knowledge of Audit and Accounting Standards
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne on 01 234 3196 or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.