Associate Director – Payments
SectorCompliance & Risk
Are you a payments specialist with good knowledge of the regulatory environment?
Do you have at least 5 years experience working with banks, payment institutions or e-money firms?
Do you have a solid practical understanding of payments business model, customer journey, processes and controls?
Have you any experience as an Risk or Regulatory Advisory professional?
Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining the regulatory team in a leading consulting team has significant long term career benefits on top of being an exceptional and hand on role with strong variety and a collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking to hire a regulatory payments specialist for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- Applied knowledge of PSD2, relevant EBA Guidelines and ideally the RTS on SCA;
- Understanding of the infrastructure supporting payments processing;
- Understanding of the Central Bank’s standards for payment service providers and emoney firms;
- Proven experience in developing business model solutions in the End to end payments process aligned to regulatory requirements, in the payments and e-money sectors;
- Strong commercial acumen, taking ownership and seeing tasks through to successful completion; and
- Capable of identifying risk and relevant mitigants and contributing positively to policy and control implementations.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Assisting with the completion of authorisation applications in payments and e-money sectors;
- Conducting gap analyses of compliance with relevant regulations and EBA Guidelines;
- Assessing business model and End to end process against regulatory requirements;
- Providing technical regulatory advice, knowledge and insights to firms on the regulatory environment for payment service providers and e-money firms;
- Engagement with colleagues across Advisory, Tax and Audit in providing services to our clients;
- Understanding technologies deployed in process;
- Keeping abreast of changes in European and international regulation and understanding the implications for clients;
- Participating in face to face meetings with clients and regulators;
- Ensuring quality and timely service is delivered to clients; and
- Assisting in preparation of propositions, presentations and marketing initiatives.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Excellent opportunity for progression with promotions announced quarterly.
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland