My Client is a leading Global FMCG Organisation and due to continued growth and a new venture are looking to recruit an ambitious Assistant Brand Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have a long history of staff retention; are extremely well liked and respected by their customer base and are consistently looking to see how they can grow sales./increase market share. ( The culture of the company stems from the Head of Sales and Marketing- who is a gentleman and a great guy to work with and learn from)- They merged with a huge global Business 3 years ago and brought in a new CEO which has enabled them to build on their success.
From a Recruitment point of view; I have been fortunate to place a couple of people in the organisation and the feedback from the employees has been positive – they love working in the company- and their culture is one of positivity; collaboration and ownership.
** To be considered for this role, you must have at least 2-3 years Marketing experience within the FMCG Sector- Foods/ Drinks- and ideally have strong digital experience**
This is a replacement role and follows on from the great success by the previous candidate. In this role, you will take ownership for a fantastic new launch and the focus off the role is quite diverse with a focus on digital; consumer and trade marketing and the Head of the Division is looking for someone who can handle autonomy and have a strategic mindset.
He said " Denis; the brand launch of our new brand has received very positive feedback – from our Customers and Consumers and the big draw is what the brand stands for; our product offering and it's taste and its sustainability message. There are huge opportunities within the category to drive brand awareness and ultimately sales. and I see it as a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to take ownership and put their own stamp on the role"
• You will be working alongside and reporting to the Marketing Manager to execute all Marketing activities for both the Retail & Foodservice Teams.
• The role will involve working in conjunction with Design, Ad and Marketing Agencies developing strategies and ideas for TV / Press / Social Media / OOH and all elements of the Marketing Mix
• You will develop a digital strategy then work collaboratively with the business and broader digital agency to implement it over the course of the year. This will involve working with media strategists and agencies to plan multiple content calendars and optimise campaigns through various channels in order to meet defined business objectives.
• You will support the business to plan, implement and manage strategic roadmap changes to the website.
• You should be accomplished in analytics; you will be expected to report on key digital metrics frequently and make suggestions for continuous site improvement.
• You should be creative and innovative digital marketer, who aligns the online brand strategy with current industry trends.
• You should have excellent presentation and communication skills; the ability to communicate priorities clearly and effectively between the team and the rest of the business.
• You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects on the go at the same time.
• You will develop various marketing assets to assist the sales team – brochures, leaflets, presentations, and online graphics.
• You will have packaging design experience.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
• A motivated self-starter, with project management experience
• A positive can-do attitude & comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and projects at once.
• Ability to build relationships and cultivate strong community ties and rapport.
• A marketing qualification and/or 2- 6 years’ marketing experience.
• FMCG experience preferable
• Digital marketing experience is an advantage.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney- Director at Amicus Search at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denis on 087 977 2742 in strict confidence.