Our client, based in Meath/West Dublin, is a leading Irish Marketing and Distribution company with some significant brands within their portfolio. Having experienced strong growth over the last couple of years they are recruiting for an accounts receivable specialist to join the organisation on a part-time (permanent basis) – 20 hours per week. The firm has an excellent supportive culture and the position will report into the accounts manager where you will play a key role in the Order-to-Cash process and resolve related accounts receivable queries for selected customers.
- Control over collections and management of selected accounts whilst resolving collection issues efficiently and effectively
- Ensure the customer accounts you are responsible for are reconciled monthly
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve account issues
- The role may require additional duties within the scope of this role as requested by your manager
- Prior accounts experience is required
- Accuracy and the ability to work to deadlines
- Proficiency in accounting software programs
- Experience on SAP is beneficial but not essential
- Good working knowledge of excel is highly beneficial
- Hybrid work (after probation period)
- Convenient free local car parking
- Company Laptop
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.