Amicus have been engaged by a leading online retailer, who is establishing operations in Dublin, to assist them recruit for an Accounting Manager. This is a terrific opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join the start up phase in Europe.
- Responsible for supporting all parts of the financial reporting process.
- End-to-end process ownership to support finance and business partners.
- Direct and coordinate with accounting firms and supervising organizations on company's financial condition and financial information disclosure.
- Direct and review all periodic financial reports.
- Understand internal control design concepts to assess the effectiveness of controls and design new effective processes and controls for emerging and growing business activities.
- Drive projects, provide accounting guidance and often serve as first point of contact for finance and business partners to resolve issues.
- Manage accounting projects on an ad-hoc basis
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Qualified Accountant, (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the internal control framework and understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Experience from a Big-4 public accounting firm is preferred.
- Be able to work with multicultural team and be patient and understanding
- Be able to work with a fast paced start-up
- Fluent Mandarin
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.