VP Tax Compliance
Our client is a leading organisation in the aviation leasing sector. They currently have an excellent opportunity for a tax professional with aviation leasing experience to join their team.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations for various entities within the Group.
- Preparation of both Irish and foreign tax filings (VAT, GST, Intrastat, VIES etc)
- Advise the wider business on compliance obligations
- Provide accurate tax provision information to the finance team including liaising with external advisors with respect to quarterly and year end numbers
- Assist with PAYE process including communication with outsourced payroll provider
- Continually strive to improve tax processes and procedures
- Transactional support for tax team and management of tax compliance obligations on foot of transactions
- Qualified Accountant with AITI / CTA qualification
- Big 4 experience desirable
- Previous experience with respect to aviation leasing industry advantageous
- At least 2/3 year’s pqe either within big 4 or aircraft leasing sector
- Experience in relation to the statutory financial reporting aspects of tax and knowledge of how IFRS impacts on tax disclosure notes
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne on 01 531 2424 or click apply below.