Tax Regulatory Consultant
Salary: €70000 - €75000 per annum
Our client is a multinational financial services technology provider. With an established presence in Ireland they are looking to hire a tax regulatory consultant. The main focus of the role will be to work as part of the Product Management Team and the incumbent will be responsible for analysing regulatory content and assessing the impacts of changes to existing regulations and implications of new regulations.
- Research and analysis into regulatory topics to support the formulation and specification of product requirements
- Produce briefing documents and impact assessments that can be understood by business and technical colleagues
- Work with internal and external business partners/clients define and refine business requirements
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of regulatory roadmap and releases
- Analysis and refinement of regulatory rules content in the organisation
- Create detailed functional specification documentation for the companies product in line with company and industry best practices
- Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
- Support the creation and delivery of the ‘Regulatory Update’ deliverables to existing clients
- Act as a regulatory SME within the Product team and the company as a whole
- Provide assistance in coordination, research and preparation of in-depth regulatory evaluation/papers and rulesets.
- Regulatory SME providing guidance to allow effective and timely implementation of changes required by regulatory developments.
- Supporting the wider Product Management Team.
- Engagement with the Sales/Pre Sales team supporting new and existing client engagements
- Support training and knowledge transfer to product and professional services colleagues
7+ years’ experience within the banking and/or regulatory compliance areas with a significant focus on tax compliance.
- Demonstrable regulatory/compliance experience with a particular focus on AEOI/CRS and FATCA onboarding, remediation and reporting requirements. Knowledge of 871M is desirable.
- Experience with the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime and IRS Chapter 3 is required.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with banking regulation
- Ability to identify solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic rich style
- Software development lifecycle practices advantageous
- 3rd level degree required
- Recognised regulatory qualification advantageous
- Some travel will be a requirement of this role
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne on 01 531 2424 or click apply below.