Tax Assistant Manager – Athlone
Salary: €50000 - €55000 per annum
Amicus have been engaged by a leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers who seek to recruit a tax assistant manager to their Midlands office. The successful candidate can come from either a personal or corporate tax background. This role will also lead to quick progression to manager level as the firm is experiencing high levels of growth.
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate income tax clients including preparation of tax computations and returns and ensuring clients’ returns and tax payments are correct and filed on time.
- Working closely with the Tax Manager and the Tax Partner on specific tax consultancy assignments.
- Work as part of a team and liaise with other departments including audit, corporate finance, and corporate recovery as required.
- Assist with on-going tax training throughout the office.
- Review/Manage work of junior staff.
Qualified Tax professional and ideally qualified accountant through Practice.
Be fully aware and conversant with Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations for clients.
Experience in delegating and managing the work of more junior staff.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
Proactive in approach to client service and business development.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne on 01 531 2424 or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.