Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation who are market leaders on their category and due to continued success, are now looking to recruit a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity! – very easy to say but it is the truth! as you will obtain invaluable exposure and learn from both the Supply Chain Manager and the National Accounts Team! it’s a small team overall but they have really established brands and the Irish Business is well recognised by European HQ.
Why this role and key aspects?
Deirdre – the Hiring Manager- is a diamond of a Boss- she has a wealth of experience within the FMCG sector and she is very good with her time. She said the following “Denis we are very much a family here- as you know everyone supports one another. For this role; forecasting plays a key part so I am looking for someone who has strong attention to detail; affirmative yet personable and has strong project management skills. I will gladly invest in this person if he/she displays the right attitude and work ethic.
This is a great opportunity for several reasons 1. Deirdre- the Supply Chain Manager 2. Exposure you will gain to work the top Retailers such as (Dunnes; Supervalu; Tesco 3. Their brands and room for growth.
• Generation of Baseline Forecasting, Event Planning (promotions) and Market Intelligence in SAP.
• Support the Commercial Team to ensure continual improvement of the information being provided to them.
• Actively manage the sales forecast with the Sales & Production teams in IRL & UK with help of actual sales, forecast & unconsumed reports.
• Assemble and analyse all data relevant to creating the sales forecast. Establish and utilise best methods to support the Commercial Team in the creation of forecasts and inventory requirements with particular focus on baseline calculation (taking account of seasonality, cannibalisation, market trends, price changes etc.),
• Demand & Supply reconciliation & gap recognition within the financial planning process and assumption sheets.
• Build up knowledge of relevant customers in relation to promotional forecasting understanding the demonstrated behaviour for buy-in, adherence to agreed dates, customer forecast accuracy etc.
• Challenge the Commercial Team on their proposed volumes using fact-based information Including recommendations for future promo vol forecasting.
• Support the Customer Service & Supply Chain Manager in stock management and replenishment calculations in accordance with the min/max parameters.
• Work closely with the Factories to ensure product availability including NPD within the agreed service levels.
• Evaluate the risk to supply and develop contingency plans with Supply Chain Manager and communication to wider team.
• Master data – Timely management into crystal ball and communication of codes to business.
• Oversee and process customer orders/deliveries from receipt to invoice, including allocations and part pallet allocation control.
• Build close working relationships with Irish customer supply chain contacts.
• Support the Customer Service & Supply Chain Manager to communicate product availability & to effectively manage stock within min/max parameters.
• To work with the Customer Service & Supply Manager in processing customer / product administration.ie Logistics Inbox
• IT literate (Microsoft Office). Excellent working knowledge of Excel is necessary.
• Numerical and analytical abilities.
• Experience of working with SAP is preferred.
• Good organisational skills and ability to meet occasionally tight deadlines.
Should this position be of interest to you, you can contact Denis Mac Sweeney- Associate Director in Amicus on 087 977 2742 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. All Applications are treated confidentially.