Sales Development Representative – Multinational
Job Reference: DMSDY45312
Salary: €30000 - €40000 per annum
My Client are regarded as the “Rolls Royce” of their sector and due to continued growth are looking to recruit a Sales Development Representative – to put it bluntly; my client are the best in class! My Client is a leading multiantional and there is room/ path for career progression.
This role is both Field and Office based- and is one of the best opportunities out there because of the company; the people and where it can lead too.
My Client employ nearly 5,000 people, a third of them engineers and scientists; export machines to more than 65 countries and with the general economy in growth mode; this is a great opportunity to join the Business. They invest heavily in NPD; have premium products and sales have gone through the roof! (Last year they exceeded target by over 120%)
In this role; The Account Executive/Sales Development Representative will drive product sales and build awareness of the brand within our retailer’s stores. Regionally based they work closely with Account Managers, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure sales strategy is delivered in their area. This role covers the total Ireland area.
**The challenges for this role is being able to work cross functionally; attention to detail is key- you must be assertive and be able to influence and you must be ambitious. **
** For this role; you must have obtained excellent academics and ideally have between 1-2 years’ sales experience **
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
1. Drive sales value growth
- Develop and increase product value sales within their region.
- Identify sales opportunities from sales out data and develop short term goals to increase sales within regions and individual retailers.
- Identify new business opportunities within the independent sector and drive distribution within the region.
- Analyse your area performance and formulate sales development plans to ensure you exceed your targets.
- Manage a regional budget to drive initiatives in store and provide reports to justify sound return on investment
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Store Managers, Regional Operational Managers and key influencers.
- Conduct effective route planning to ensure best possible use of time.
2. Ensure compliance strategy is executed in store
- Merchandise retail stores with correct point of purchase materials and achieve a minimum standard in-store upon entry to store as well as exit through excellent in store relations and strong business conversations.
- Partner with the global business to ensure Ireland execution is up to date with global best practice
- Ensure all display stock is working, matching planograms & shoppable.
- Ensure displays are clean & tidy
- Regularly communicate business updates and key information to your team and proactively feedback Expert insights to senior managers.
- Conduct store visits at least once in every 4 weeks to monitor compliance, conduct meaningful 1:1’s and to drive a high-performance team. Hold development discussions and ensure these are captured and acted on with the individual.
3. Build brand advocacy with retailers’ staff
- Conduct product training of all Sales Associates, Department Managers and Store Managers on the products through spontaneous and pre-booked training sessions.
4. Increase awareness of the brand within our retailers’ stores.
- Negotiate, set up, and implement additional display space in store for an agreed time frame.
- Promote the full range of products including accessories, environmental control and non-floor care, highlighting key technology and NPD
5. Support Customer Management Team
- Assisting the regional account managers with the discovery, development & account management of new business
- Provide weekly reports with photographs on the stores visited, sharing feedback and best practice to your team.
- Attend regular Monthly and weekly Ireland field sales meetings at head office
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney – Associate Director in Amicus Recruitment on 087 977 2742 or email me on