Office Administrator -Dublin West
Salary: €27000 - €32000 per annum
AMICUS Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Office Administrator to join a Business that has doubled in growth in the last 3 years!!
The role will report in to a personable and inspiring Sales Director- ( very personable; down to earth chap with a wealth of experience) He was headhunted by the CEO 9 months ago to led the sales function and he is really enjoying it in his words “I know the sector, but this is a breath of fresh air and the CEO is a great guy to work for. The calibre of the people in the Business; has given me a renewed focus and energy”
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to work closely with Sales Leadership Team. This role provides excellent scope for an experienced Administrator who will provide efficient and comprehensive customer service and administrative support, acting as the first point of contact for both internal and external customer contacts, whilst also being front facing with key customers ensuring that our service levels and response times are maintained at a high level
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data Management, Order Processing, Stock Management and Report Generation.
- Enter Customer orders on a daily basis and ensure fast response times to customers regards expected ETA. Work with customers to ensure that orders meet minimum order values, case sizes, etc.
- Liaise with Logistics Teams to ensure that customer orders ship in expected timeframe and customer delivery KPIs are achieved.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that our inbound stocks are to time and that the expected delivery dates are recorded on our system.
- Develop relationships with customers to help build trust and increase order sizes and frequency.
- Dealing with enquiries, queries or complaints on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team, making them aware of any problems or issues which may need to be escalated.
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with both supplier and Supply Chain Team to ensure the efficient arrival of stocks to the warehouse.
- Produce weekly/daily suite of reports for Sales Director/Brand Manager.
- Manage weekly sell through reports of each brand and communicate sell through reports to the vendor and to supply chain team.
- Work with our customer partners to ensure we receive their weekly sell through reports to allow us to provide effective reports to our vendors.
- Manage daily sell through reports on Amazon products and highlight any unexpected spikes/trends.
- Work with Purchasing Team to ensure that items are created efficiently and accurately on SAP.
- On receipt of returns back from customers work with Warehouse and Finance to ensure credits are issued efficiently.
- Liaise with Finance Team to create new customers on the system (on request from Brand Manager) and liaise with finance to ensure credit limit is applied and documentation is recorded for future record.
- Available to handle ad-hoc requests from customers and Brand Manager.
We need someone who:
- Is comfortable working both collaboratively and independently and confident in making decisions.
- Technically has competent administrative skills, excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power-point and proven experience of operating in an administrative capacity in a busy environment. Training on SAP will be provided.
- Remains calm under pressure and displays patience in dealing with requests, is confident and can make a judgement and decisions with little supervision. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in office administration.
For more information please feel free to give me a call on 087 977 2742 or email . All applications are treated confidentially.