Marketing Manager-Charity Sector
Amicus Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager with an established charity organisation. To keep up the times, they have changed their brand twice! and have a continued focus on promoting rights and values for the individual.
This is a wide and respected role within the company, and you will be responsible for the marketing strategy. It requires knowledge of the digital publishing industry in Ireland, how users interact with their products and why they are best placed to connect brands with their audience.
This exciting role guarantees wide exposure and they have several success stories and want to build on that success.
- Manage the fulfilment of digital campaigns across our website, social and email
- Understand and articulate the client brief to the creative teams in-house
- Co-ordinate the receipt of all assets needed to create the digital campaigns
- Implement email campaigns
- Secure approval and sign off for each campaign element
- Experience of using Salesforce to generate and manage email marketing campaigns
- Report on, monitor and analyse performance of digital campaigns across platforms
- Ensure campaign KPI’s are met
- Supported by the team, act as the point of contact between our clients and creative teams ensuring our client’s needs are met
- General administrative duties where required
- Monitoring of industry trends to ensure digital best practice is implemented
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising formats, inventory & reporting.
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and report on campaign performance
- Strong communication skills to ensure effective delivery of client brief
- Project Management, responsiveness and flexibility, to move with the project and continue to make smart decisions throughout
- Ability to build trust and respect with the clients you support and the creative teams you guide.
- Willingness to learn.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney – Associate Director in Amicus Recruitment on 087 977 2742 or email me on