Logistics Administrator- FMCG
Salary: €27000 - €32000 per annum
AMICUS RECRUITMENT has one of the best marketing opportunities in the FMCG sector – Why? It is the company! as simple as that really! the brands; their success within the market and their success- and due to someone moving on; they are looking for a switched-on Logistics Administrator to join the team.
To be considered you must have 1-2 years warehouse Administration experience; strong on MS Office and attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Salary for this position is from € 28,00- 30,000 and it would be advantageous if you have worked in the FMCG sector ( Foods/Drinks) but not essential.
** You must fit the profile above- in this role you will report to a really strong Logistics Controller and will work as part of a tight knit team who all help each other out **
- Assisting the Warehouse Administrator and logistics manager as required
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Using voice picking system to assign picks
- Query resolution on orders/hauliers etc.
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Co-ordinate Goods Inwards transport with suppliers and Logistics Manager
- Record all pallet movements on CHEP Portfolio system
- Generate balance reports for transport partners and non-compliant customers
- Updating and maintaining inventory report whilst communicating any shortages to the Logistics Manager
- Maintain clear and concise communication with Accounts and Customer Planning departments
- Acting as a back-office specialist with ability to assist customer queries
- Assisting in building and completing any reports that may be required
- To assist in ensuring that all customs and excise paperwork is checked and completed correctly
- Such other task as from time to time are advised by the Logistics Manager or Warehouse Administrator
- Hard working & flexible
- Strong IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Fast learner
- Calm under pressure
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years warehouse administration or similar administration experience
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Experience working with ERP or Voice Picking systems an advantage
Should this position be of interest to you, please forward your CV to Denis Mac Sweeney at or alternatively give Denis a call on 087 977 2742.