Litigation Legal P.A
Litigation Personal Assistant
Our client, a top tier law firm, based in Dublin is presently seeking to hire a litigation Personal Assistant. The firm is widely known for their great work environment. The successful candidate should have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy and highly demanding environment and to be able to provide a high standard of administrative services to ensure the office is run smoothly.
- This role requires supporting a number of fee earners within the busy environments.
- Co-ordinates complex calendars and schedules to ensure effective time management and prioritisation of engagements where necessary
- Setup of meetings, booking rooms, organising passes and coordinating catering so that events run without disruption
- Co-ordinates office supplies, handling purchase orders and expense/invoice processing in a timely manner
- Works with other assistants/secretaries where necessary to ensure support needs are covered
- Proactively providing administrative support for project work and ad hoc activities as necessary
- Assist with the Director’s travel plans with minimum disruption, including planning and booking detailed travel itineraries (flights, hotels, visas), organising travel meetings and reimbursement of travel expenses
- 2-3 Years PA experience in a busy and demanding professional services environment
- Previous legal experience preferred
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fast, accurate typing speeds
- Digital dictation and typing skills experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is a role that you feel your experience matches, then please get in touch with Laurenda today on 083 130 8609.