Lead Pre Sales Enterprise Architect
Salary: €90000 - €100000 per annum
My Client is one of the leading Managed Services provider in the Irish Market and are accustomed to finding innovative solutions for their client base and due to continued success are looking to hire a Lead Pre-Sales Enterprise Architect for their business.. They very much partner with their clients and tailor the solution to their needs. They support their clients on their end to end journey in the digital transformation and services include integrated systems; client computing devices and mainframe solutions.
(Skills requirements have changed, and my client requires more infrastructure LDA to compliment the Application skills already in the team. This request is in line with the business case and on-boarding timeline presented on resources departure.)
This is an excellent opportunity – easy to say but it’s the truth! – their culture is one that is collaborative and everyone strives to get along. Anyone with an ego or that it’s all about themselves- will NOT fit in- you must have a collaborative approach and that is reflected in Senior Management and CEO level all the way through the organization. My Client has a very strong client base across all sectors and do not lose customers !- they promise and deliver on their promise.
** An attractive Renumeration package is on offer for the successful candidate – 90- 100,000 base salary – with an attractive bonus; commission on top.
In this role; you will be responsible for consulting with customers to influence their IT strategy and vision considering their specific industry and business challenges. You will be expected to shape propositions for the customer base to enable the Group to achieve their business outcomes and lead the design of compelling customer focused solutions for large, complex, multi-service line, multi-region opportunities that differentiate the Group from the competition.
- Supporting business development; contributing to sales planning and in early customer engagements, providing thought leadership, shaping propositions and qualifying opportunities.
- Supporting the development of the value proposition; contributing to Shipley Rainbow events, understanding competitors’ capability and the Group’s differentiators, and supporting Finance in the creation of a Price to Win.
- Supporting the development of the bid plan; providing input to the resource plan and bid cost forecast by identifying the resources needed to complete the development of the solution and respond to the customer’s solution questions.
- Leading solution design; engaging Domain and Subject Matter Experts as needed, ensuring the production of an RCTM, AoD, KSVI, agreed TADs, production of competitive and complete costs and capturing of solution Risks, Assumptions and Dependencies within the RAID.
- Presenting the solution to the customer; including preparation and participation in customer dialogue sessions, drafting of solution clarification questions and presenting the solution to the customer supported by Domain and Subject Matter Experts as needed.
- Representing the solution at Assurance; submitting solution artefacts and presenting the Solution at Solution Alignment Reviews, Peer Quality Checks, Deliverability and Risk Reviews and Business and Contract Assurance Reviews.
- Supporting financials; ensuring the BidFM accurately captures the costs and assist with tagging and mapping of costs to price, supported by Domain and Subject Matter Experts as needed.
- Leading development of the solution responses; identifying the Subject Matter Experts responsible for providing responses to specific questions, reviewing for completeness and quality, providing answers to general solution questions and providing input into other responses such as the Executive Summary and Commercial responses.
- Supporting commercials; in the drafting of Contract Service Descriptions and participating in negotiations, supported by Domain and Subject Matter Experts as needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ability to support development of new business, as measured by feedback from Sales in ability to influence customer’s perception of the company and the outcome of opportunities.
- Quality of input in to the bidding process as measured by achieving an average score of 3 or above in the post bidding surveys managed by Pre-Sales Operations and completed by Sales Leads and Bid Managers.
- Quality of solution responses as measured by achieving an average score of 3.5 or more by Proposal Management using the Group’s Winning Business scoring method.
- Personal development, ensuring skills remain market relevant enabling us to lead discussions with our customers as measured though the maintenance of a Personal Development plan that is aligned to the objectives of the Group and as agreed with your Line Manager, completing as a minimum 80% of the agreed activities.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis @amicus.ie . All applications will be treated confidentially.