Currently recruiting an exciting new Hr administrator role. This role is based in Dublin 2 within the financial services area. This is a 12 month fixed contract role.
- Responsible for administering the Attendance Management process, reviewing Medical Certificates, return to work forms, Company Sick Pay, Illness Benefit claims and maintaining accurate absence records
- Assisting HR in the management of data, procedures and/or processes related to the following areas; Payroll, Pension, HR systems, Employee Data, Compensation, Benefits, training and Recruitment
- Administer monthly Payroll interface processing and administration to ensure that payroll updates are submitted correctly and on time to payroll Provider Core.
- Provide data and information to staff on HR area processes and procedures
- Responsible for preparing internal HR communications and intranet maintenance including SharePoint
- Coordinate, organise administrative tasks in support of HR programmes and initiatives i.e. induction, staff information days.
- Assist the Inspections Unit team with ad hoc administrative tasks that may include processing of grant applications
- Assist professional staff within the Legal & Compliance area with ad-hoc administrative tasks and special projects
- Assist the Inspections Unit team with tasks which may include processing of grant applications.
- Additional projects and Ad Hoc work as and when required by the Finance & Corporate Services Department.
- 2 years’ experience working within HR or payroll department. Working within the public sector would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in the areas of; Compensation, Payroll, Employee Data, staffing/recruitment, learning & development, benefits.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communion skills.
- Strong It skills
- Excellent organisational, numeracy and time management skills
- Excellent administrative skills including proficiency in all Microsoft packages including database knowledge
- Knowledge of Irish Employment legislation and policies and procedures’
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good technical abilities
- Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
If you are a team player and feel that you possess the relevant skills, please do not hesitate to contact Laurenda today on 083 1308609.