FS VAT Director
Salary: €90000 - €100000 per annum
Our client is a global leader in Tax, Business Advisory, Consulting and Accountancy. They are growing their Financial Services Indirect Tax Team and are currently seeking applications for the post of FS VAT Director.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Reporting directly to Indirect Tax Partner.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
- Demonstrate technical excellence and a practical / business driven approach.
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff.
- 8+ years’ Indirect Tax experience. Preference for some experience on financial services matters.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Preferably you will be an accountant, lawyer or AITI qualified
- Have trained in top accountancy or law firm
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne on 01 531 2424 or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.