Career legal executive
Career Legal Executive
Our client, a top tier law firm is looking for a Career Legal Executive. This is a very exciting role and offers an excellent package. The candidate will be required to support a partner in the Banking and Financial Service Department.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience as a legal executive/Paralegal in finance ideally, debt capital markets, private equity finance, general banking or restructurings.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Maintaining Partners diary, arrange meetings when required and deal with correspondence
- Take care of the billing, cheque requisitioning, recording time etc.
- Must have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Must have the ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Must be flexible
- Manage an extensive caseload in accordance with pre-set guidelines from inception to closing stages.
- Entering into repayment negotiation/arrears resolution with Debtors and evaluating appropriate payment proposals.
- Daily, weekly and monthly Client operational, performance up-dates and reporting. Building and maintaining strong Client relationships.
- Monitoring contentious cases and ensuring full compliance and best practice directions.
This is a very exciting role, which offers challenges and rewards. It is essential that you have the required experience when applying for this role. If you would like to discuss this role in death, please call Laurenda on 0831308609, alternately you may apply through the link provided.