Brand / Product Manager- RETAIL
Job Reference: DMSML78812
My Client has a renowned name within its Sector and due to increased growth are looking for a proven Brand Manager /Product Manager to join the Business.
This role combines commercial; insights; Food to go concepts; digital; advertising strategy- it is a fantastic opportunity! and apart from the above; the Head of Marketing is the real draw-
Over the last 13 years in Recruitment; I have been fortunate enough to work with her; place her in a previous role and the feedback from people who currently work with her and have worked with her has been glowing- she is thorough; professional and will support and take time to invest in you- an inspiring manager / Head of Marketing to work with.
My client has an established; proven name in it’s sector and are looking for someone who can come in and make an impact. This role will be City Centre based- accessible by train; Luas ; Bus.
As part of a strategic review of the business, a new position, a Brand Product Manager, has been created to assist the Head of Marketing in the strategic development of the brand portfolio and, effectively lead and manage marketing activities, advertising campaigns, and events across the Group.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic development of marketing plans and effective implementation of marketing activities.
- Deliver marketing and promotional activities against agreed KPIs and present at key account meetings.
- Full responsibility for the strategic brand development of a key category- responsible for briefing, budget management, creative development, media planning and production, implementation and evaluation.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the strategic development of the Food Concepts offering within the business by helping to identify key food trends and developing food concept brands for the retail part of the business.
- Assist the Head of Retail in the strategic development of the Retail Excellence Programme
- Participate as required in projects associated with the ongoing development of all facets of the company’s corporate image.
Sales & Marketing & PR
- Create effective marketing and advertising campaigns and manage budgets that deliver a return on investment across the divisions.
- Responsible for marketing literature, production and distribution including scheduling, ensuring deadlines are met, copywriting, artistic and agency liaison as well as managing relationships with printers, designers and creative agencies.
- Management of press activity and pro-active PR campaigns to maximize media coverage through editorial, media partnerships and effective press events.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 6- 8 years’ marketing management experience gained within the Retail/FMCG/Drinks industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/business required, Master’s degree desirable.
- Proven experience of managing and developing major consumer brands, both above and below the line.
- Highly organised and experienced in managing agencies across a range of marketing disciplines.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at . All applications will be treated confidentially