Accounts Administrator (Part time- 3 days a week)
My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation that has doubled its Business over the last 3 years. They have some of the best and most reputable clients in the FMCG Sector and due to continued growth are looking for a part time Account Executive/ Accounts Administrator to join the team. In this role, you will work with a fantastic customer who have a small team in place but a great team in place and they have some iconic brands.
This is a part time role- 2-3 days per week and for this role it is critical that you have strong excel skills; have ideally managed /mentored others and can are highly organised. ( It is advantageous if you have Power BI but you must have strong Excel skills.)
Working within the Information/ Administration team; my client is looking for a diligent; organised Administrator who can be assertive ; strong on Excel and excellent with customers.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation; insights with the view to identifying commercial opportunities. The role will be predominantly based in my Client’s offices and you will play a pivotal role in driving growth and performance.
- Supporting a field resource that reflects the needs of the customer/customers.
- Management and monthly tracking of POS, storage and distribution budget
- Management of internal reporting that communicates required outputs to trading & brand plans
- Cascade monthly report of field activity to wider Customer business and Sales Teams
- Regular communication to the wider Commercial team to share success/findings and communicate plans
- Attending relevant meetings and communicating key information to associated stakeholders
- Ensure monthly field briefings is relevant to key business strategic plans across both grocery and route to market.
- Working across the product portfolio, with additional focus on seasonal brands and key initiatives
- Ensuring the field team have full visibility of current and future promotions for the top brands, communicating any changes throughout the cycle
- Deliver a full de-brief every month and managing expectations for the upcoming cycle. This should include additional tools where available.
- Improve the commercial knowledge of the field team
Manage head office field visits and effective communication
- Minimum 1 field visit per quarter to establish field team challenges and to report back to Account Controller
- To support the teams with ad-hoc store/depot trade day requests
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and relay insights / actions to Field Team
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 2 yrs retailer/manufacturer experience as an Account Executive/ Administrator but must be strong on Excel and organised and articulate.
- Strong analytical thinking and high learning agility
- Planning and organisation skills in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter: initiative & motivation to develop working relationships both internally and with retailer
Should this position be of interest to you, please forward your CV to Denis Mac Sweeney at or alternatively give Denis a call on 087 977 2742.